Channel Operations Help Desk Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the enterprise security landscape. We are looking for a Channel Sales Operations Help Desk Analyst to enhance the partner program member experience. You are comfortable with SFDC tools and processes and possess a combination of operations, channel sales support, and customer service abilities to support processes and the Channel Sales Team, including Partners.
- Answer incoming tickets using ServiceNow
- Tickets include the following:
- Granting access, checking access, correcting access to the Palo Alto Networks Partner Portal
- Working with the Education Team on finding and moving Partner earned Certificates so they can be counted correctly for our Compliance Reviews
- General questions around
- Deal Registration
- Compliance Review and Tracker (SFDC)
- Partner Locator (SFDC based tool)
- Partner Application follow up
- 3+ years of high-tech channel operations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, high-visibility role
- Problem/Puzzle-solving skills desired
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and Google (GSuite - Sheets, Docs etc)
- ServiceNow experience preferred, not required
- Self-directed, professionally assertive and self-driven
- Fast learner and customer-centric
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.