Resident Engineer - Indonesia
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
You will provide guidance and technical support to clients deploying our security integrations. You’ll act as the technical partner, providing strategic guidance around complex systems to secure a digital environment. Interacting directly with the client, you’ll partner closely with client personnel to guide and suggest integrations to better serve their success. Your thorough understanding of our product integrations contributes to the development of new principles and concepts – providing detailed analysis around what’s working, what’s not, and what could be better.
You enjoy implementation work, are proactive about resolving potential concerns, and operate well around strict best practices that enable our clients on their road to a more secure digital world. You’re creative, innovative, and you love a challenge – learning how integrations might work better around new products and technologies.
- Work full-time at the customer site.
- Analyze logs and events from the solution and provide threat analysis reports.
- Build custom security policies and application signatures.
- Interact with the Palo Alto Networks TAC to troubleshoot and diagnose cases.
- Mitigate web-based threats in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Palo Alto Networks solution and provide guidance on code upgrades, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience with IDS/IPS solutions and technologies.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing Palo Alto Networks firewall solutions in large environments.
- Minimum 3 years experience of deploying firewalls in a mobile radio environment. Experience with configuration and troubleshooting the GPRS Tunnelling Protocol (GTP).
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
- Extensive knowledge of different security threats; particularly in a mobile radio environment.
- Strong understanding of core Internet protocols and applications.
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration and operation of high-end firewall appliances, especially Palo Alto Networks products.
- Strong TCP/IP networking skills.
- Ability to effectively manage many different tasks simultaneously.
- Extensive background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies required.
- Ability to problem solve complex problems relating Palo Alto Networks’ platforms.
- Understanding of change management processes.
- MS Project or similar tools
- Scripting experience - Perl/VB, Ansible, Terraform
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- CISSP , CCNA, CNSE
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it just evolves. Our professional services team provides the behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer’s needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry. We’re a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or