Sr. Technical Content Developer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Senior Technical Content Learning team is looking for a senior content developer. This role provides a highly motivated individual with the opportunity to design, develop, manage, and roll out technical training for Palo Alto Networks products for all of our GSI partners. The successful individual in this role should have advanced knowledge of SaaS and Cloud Security landscape with great follow-through and attention to detail. The person should love working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities. The individual should possess deep knowledge of learning and training development processes.
- Training development on SaaS and Cloud Technologies
- Ability to create formal learning to help in the understanding of customer environment, requirements, and security roadmap to implement the appropriate security solution
- Ability to create formal learning on how to implement, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot security of the cloud infrastructure
- Develop formal training content based on field best practices for securing branch offices and mobile users
- Ability to create formal learning from the optimization and migration of existing security frameworks
- Develop, and edit the content on the testing and validation of updating cloud security and SaaS application-based rulesets
- Collaborate with SMEs to update training on new features for VM-Series, Prisma Cloud, Prisma SaaS, and Prisma Access to the existing courseware
- Participate with field experts on customer engagements to understand training requirements
- Setup, configure, integrate, and test cloud security products and supporting lab environments
- Ability to develop a plan for partner credentials based on training content
- Create project plans and provide accurate risk assessments for all projects; meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed to complete timely delivery of instructional design project
- Project manage the learning life cycle working cross-functionally with different product groups, SMEs, courseware developers, and program managers
- Coordinate Quality Assurance (QA) reviews of all new and revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contribute to a new curriculum or program ideas
- 5+ years of experience in cloud security-related products and platform used to secure enterprise and cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience with securing cloud-based SaaS applications
- 5+ years experience with products used to secure data in transit in the public cloud, such as firewalls and VPN tunnels
- Network security background
- Preferred experience with SOC Operations and security analytics
- 5+ years of instructional design experience and excellent knowledge of learning development methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate advanced training development and curriculum planning skills
- Knowledge of learning principles, format options and tradeoffs
- Strong organization skills, work ethic, and team player
- BS required/ MS preferred in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related disciplines
The education team inspires cybersecurity professionals around the world. They drive awareness, in-depth understanding, and adoption through our customers. You motivate audiences around the world by training our suite of products to promote the full adoption of our services to protect digital environments. It's a meaningful career path, one that requires constant learning and evolution.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.