Public Cloud Sales Strategy and Operations Senior Manager
Prisma Cloud, Sales Operations Manager role supporting the VP of Strategy & Operations for Prisma Cloud. You will support the Sales team and be responsible for all aspects of sales operational development & support, including Sales Analytics, Strategy, Planning, Quota Setting, Compensation and Reporting. This is a dynamic role and requires someone who is willing to support all aspects of the business as priorities arise.
- Support Sales leadership in defining business strategies and priorities based on opportunities and regional needs
- Develop understanding of Prisma Cloud sales model, sales compensation plans, metrics and business intelligence tools to identify and drive resolution of sales compensation issues
- Create and own sales performance metrics and reporting tools to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data
- Develop in-depth understanding of growth drivers and develop actionable recommendations from data to influence business strategy
- Coordinate activities and priorities of enablement functions to improve alignment to sales strategy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Sales, Finance, IT, and HR
- Review, refine and document business processes and governance models
- Responsible for ensuring sales processes & policies are implemented effectively within the team
- 15+ years of Sales Ops experience
- Knowledge of Anaplan and Sales Incentive Compensation Tool (ie Callidus, Xactly etc)
- Deep understanding of Sales Organizations and SaaS business model
- Experience working with large datasets, with effective spreadsheet, analytical and modeling skills
- Ability to self-direct work in a fast-paced, unstructured environment and comfortability with ambiguity
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively across all levels of an organization
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.