Product Marketing Manager, Prisma Private Cloud
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will play a key role in planning and executing the go-to-market strategy for the VM-Series next-generation firewall. You will own the product positioning, messaging and sales enablement strategy for security in the private cloud and hybrid cloud data center.
You will work closely with both internal (including product management, sales, and field marketing teams) and technology partner stakeholders.
Be an evangelist for cloud security and the strategies for stopping cyberattacks. Translate the business value of technical features to a variety of audiences. This role requires strategic thinking and the ability to execute in a fast paced environment without losing sight of the big picture.
- Author compelling, high-quality content, both as a business and a technical level, in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video
- Create marketing plans to meet pipeline and bookings targets
- Establish the unique value proposition of a product, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas
- Launch products and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing campaigns
- Effectively work at building and executing plans that cross different functional groups, including product management, business development, and sales
- Engage with industry analysts and speak at conferences to evangelize a point of view in the market
- Develop and deliver content to enable field personnel
- 6+ years of product marketing, product management, technical marketing, or technical sales experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Technical expertise in data center architecture, software-defined networking (VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Nutanix Flow), virtualization platforms, and network security
- Expertise in a service provider/branch networking/SD-WAN a plus
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings
- Experience with executing plans in conjunction with technology partnerships
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.