Digital Campaign Manager, Cortex
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, this role is for you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager focused on our Cortex product suite to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. We need someone who thinks strategically, and who will guide the Cortex team on how to best get our messages out in the world through digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital marketing manager will work as part of the Cortex marketing team and will collaborate closely with internal creative teams, digital media experts, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The role will be responsible for driving performance improvements across several platforms, balancing multiple objectives across paid search, paid social, display, content syndication, and media buy tactics.
Your Impact and Responsibilities
- Develop content and campaign strategies for Cortex working with the campaign managers, sales teams, and creative functions.
- Work with digital experts to map campaign strategies to the appropriate digital tactics across third-party media buys, search, display and social.
- Track the performance of ongoing campaigns and summarize progress for leadership.
- Suggest and make optimization decisions for achieving effective campaigns and removing tactics that are not working.
- Collaborate with field/regional teams to execute local digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication skills and an exceptional focus on detail and quality is a must.
- Effectively work at building and executing plans that cross different functional groups, including product marketing, field marketing, business development and sales.
- 3-6 years online advertising experience
- Significant experiences with search, display, and/or social advertising
- Have worked in an enterprise marketing environment in the past
- Have experience presenting to management
- Technical familiarity with Google and LinkedIn advertising
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org