Vice President, Customer Support
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are seeking a Vice President, for EMEA Customer Support who will lead and expand the EMEA Customer Support organization. This high visibility, high impact role is responsible for the EMEA Global Customer Support (GCS) which provides technical support with ongoing, post-deployment product technical assistance services in order to ensure customer success, security, and satisfaction with our enterprise security platform and products. This position will report directly to the Vice President, Global Customer Support.
- Align leadership and manage the world-class support delivery teams, providing guidance and focus for a team that plays a key role in strategy development and implementation of systems, infrastructure, and process
- Collaborate with regional sales leadership to develop and maintain strong customer relationships and a deep understanding of the customer’s business and support needs
- Ensure that the Customer Support Organization remains crucial to attracting and maintaining customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Provide strategic direction with a vision of how to scale the organization in collaboration with strategy leaders within the organization as well as with thought leaders in the industry, whilst teaming with EMEA executive leadership
- Proactively interface with CIO/CISO level customer leadership to gain insight and feedback on how to provide the best post sales experience
- Turnaround negative interactions into positive engagements and reduce friction with the customer experience
- Improve operational metrics that are impactful to the customer experience, as well as to the bottom line
- Bring innovative thoughts from ideation to fruition, gaining buy-in and trust from the global leadership team
- Collaborate and align with other cross functional groups such as Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Support Delivery Teams to bring consistent process across global support teams with One-Team concept
- Regular communications to all levels internally as well as with customer contacts
- Produce clear, concise, timely executive summaries, on the progress of addressing customer situations
- Set team goals in-line with overall organizational goals as well as specific goals for direct reports and provide regular feedback on performance
- 20+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Customer Support Organization, including at least 5+ years in a Vice President leadership capacity
- Experience scaling a global customer support organization in a company of rapid growth
- Requires advanced business knowledge, general management, and executive leadership capability
- An executive presence that portrays an inspirational vision that fosters a positive work environment
- Responsible for improving upon the entire Customer journey through the support experience leveraging industry best practices and personal experience
- Thought leadership in driving change throughout the GCSD organization that is leveraged across the other theaters
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in enterprise security with a track record of innovative thinking with strong customer and quality focus
- Prior experience managing networking or enterprise security product support
- Attract, hire, lead, and motivate an inclusive and diverse team
- Estimated travel 25%
- STEM Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.