Head of Program Management (Public Cloud)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Director of Program Management will be responsible for mobilizing cross-functional teams, delivering solutions for scale and data-driven decision making, to launch and take to market solutions that securely accelerate our customers' journey to the cloud. Your passion, technical and business depth, and excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills will inspire our teams and establish trust amongst a diverse set of stakeholders and customers. You're setting vision and direction, improving productivity, quality standards, resolving systemic problems, identifying trends and implementing change are all keys to success.
- Foster a culture of data-driven program management, product excellence and exceptional execution
- Provide oversight of product releases across a geographically distributed team, and the complete portfolio of public cloud security offerings
- Partner closely with Engineering, QA, Product, and senior leaders to ensure TPM alignment with engineering and product priorities
- Streamline processes, simplify execution, release on time and with high quality, bring tooling efficiencies and help teams with coordination and execution
- Foster innovation and collaboration across the organization
- Provide a weekly summary of decisions, issues, and actions, and ensure leaders are appropriately informed and can act accordingly
- 10 years of experience managing technical projects within the Cloud domain
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience ideally with a focus on software development
- Technical depth, principled thinking, well-honed product operations judgment, and a refusal to settle
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple work streams simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Experience with identifying opportunities for, defining and implementing operational improvements
- Experience with developing and deploying organizational strategies and goals
- Knowledge working effectively across a broader cross-functional team
- Experience partnering with geographically dispersed and/or ad-hoc teams
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn
The Public Cloud Security team is responsible for building products that protect workloads, users, data and infrastructure for hundreds of the largest enterprise customers in the world. We help our customers rapidly adopt best in class cloud platforms by alleviating their security and compliance concerns. The public cloud market has been growing at a groundbreaking rapid rate for the last few years. Palo Alto Networks was an early entrant in the cloud security market, and with the recent acquisition of two leading companies in this space - RedLock and Evident.io, is now the market leader.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled opportunity to build the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.