Content Marketing Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
You will be a key player in the transformation of the enterprise security market and work closely with key partners across the company to fuel awareness and demand for our network security portfolio. Driven by your passion for the cybersecurity industry, you'll be responsible for leading the editorial direction, production, execution, and measurement of security content while working closely with our product marketing and demand generation teams. Often, you’ll be working in a highly technical environment, but with a need to translate that technical material into easily consumed, significant content.
• Develop, implement, and track the performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for cybersecurity content circulating various products and strategies
• Write, edit, produce, publish, and promote industry-leading content including white papers, eBooks, listicles, infographics, and briefs
• Efficiently lead internal and external agencies, vendors, creative teams, and copywriters
• Establish goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach
• Work collaboratively with campaigns, communications, security research teams, and product marketing to create content that is reflective of our needs, our client’s needs, and the industry changes
• Understand and grow our earned, paid, shared, and owned cybersecurity content strategy
• Stay up to date on the emerging threats and needs within the cybersecurity landscape to make content strategy recommendations and changes
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, or communications
• 5+ years validated content marketing experience and results in a technical B2B industry; cybersecurity or cloud software experience required
• Developed security and technical content strategies for product marketing and sales
• Exhibit analytical skill, editorial craftsmanship, and project management
• Multiple technical and business personas with written and oral communication
• Creatively generated unique solutions or ideas to fix complex problems
• Driven, ambitious, and always looking for ways to improve current marketing efforts
• Able to work in dynamic, high-growth environment
• Successfully worked with a variety of team members across different functions of the organization
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.