Technical Lead, Accenture Partnership (EMEA)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will work with the EMEA GTM Lead and General Manager of the business to establish technical relationships with the Accenture team, and support the GTM activity across the EMEA region. The Technical Lead, Accenture Partnership (EMEA) will have a deep technical understanding of cybersecurity products, integrations, and the critical cyber threats facing our potential customers’ environments and understand how to use PANW technology to help clients solve their cybersecurity challenges.
- Triage and support the inbound and outbound opportunity identification process
- Assists the joint sales staff in assessing the potential application of Palo Alto Networks products and Accenture services, to meet customer needs
- Prepares detailed product specifications, in conjunction with Accenture and Palo Alto Networks sales and delivery teams, for the purpose of selling high-end product and solutions that the customer needs
- Provides project scoping. Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations using strong technical skills, including leading product demonstrations and proof of concepts and lab build-outs
- BSCS or equivalent and 6+ years of experience in technical sales roles and/or work within a leading systems integrator
- Proven experience of being a technical thought leader and building long term relationships with customer and/or partners, the capability to change opinions
- Prior experience selling security solutions to network, security, endpoint, SOC and cloud use cases
- Practical experience working with customers working to transform their security maturity, implementing technologies and working with process change
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- Mature and effective organizational and time-management skills
- Industry knowledge of security and network product and technology trends
- Knowledge of competitor solutions and selling strategies
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing or troubleshooting network security products
- Experience with, or knowledge of modern data center and public cloud infrastructure and technology, network threats and malware, forensics and incident response, automation, and endpoint security products and tech
- Relevant industry certifications – e.g. SANS, CISSP, CCIE, etc.
We work hand-in-hand with organizations around the world as they move to a more secure environment. As part of the Business Development team, you find and create opportunity, forming relationships with organizations seeking a trusted partner.
You are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including constantly updated research and sales libraries and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.