Intern - Prisma Access Software QA Automation Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are seeking a Software QA Automation Engineer to design, develop and deliver next-generation technologies within our Prisma Access cloud service team. We want passionate engineers who love to automate and build great products. Engineers who bring new ideas in all facets of software development and test cycle. We are looking for leaders who take ownership of their areas of focus and who are driven to solve problems at every level. Collaboration and teamwork are at the foundation of our culture and we need engineers who can communicate at a high level and work well with others towards achieving a common goal.
Prisma Access™ extends the protection of our next-generation security platform. Prisma Access operationalizes the deployment by leveraging a cloud-based security infrastructure operated by Palo Alto Networks. It uses cutting-edge public and private cloud technologies extending the next generation security protection to all cloud services, customers on-premise remote networks and mobile users.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Design, develop and execute test automation to test software features on our next-generation security platform as part of our Prisma Access Cloud Service
- Suggest and implement improvements to the test process
- You will also have the chance to work on different public could platform (AWS, GCP, Azure) to automate cloud orchestration, visualization and alerting mechanisms
- Be proficient in one or more scripting/programming languages including Python or Perl
- Be comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with setting up virtualized environment is a plus
- Basic computer networking skills
The Prisma Access management team is responsible for building all aspects of the Prisma Access management platform that include, orchestration, UI, L7 features, Database and messaging infrastructure, etc.
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.