Talent Acquisition Project Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a strategic member of the Talent Acquisition team, this individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of program and project planning, status updates, coordination, success metrics and adoption with key stakeholders and overseeing execution. This role acts as the primary interface between the Business Functions, Global TA functions (i.e. Staffing Connect, University, Executive, Professional), Region TA leads and People team Business Partners to ensure the highest level of collaboration and effectiveness in execution.
- Proactive flagging and issue resolution – taking initiative, not just taking direction, but identifying problems and needs independently, and driving execution to a solution
- Integrated Solution – ability to develop sustainable and impactful solutions by balancing the needs of regions with global linked to People team’s strategy
- Partnership and collaboration – effectively partner with HR teams, TA (ensure “One TA” by co-designing solutions and leveraging of best practices) and People team Functions and other relevant stakeholders
- Ability to effectively work within different time-zones and cultures
- Change management and adoption – need to understand and demonstrate the ability to manage through change effectively and measure adoption
- Ensure high level of deliverable quality in communications, reporting, presentations for TA, management, and employees
- Project management experience – taking seeds of ideas, often with rough, poorly defined needs and scope, defining it and driving execution to completion
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies.
- Experience with project management-specific tools and methodologies
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of recruiting and end-to-end talent management
- Can represent the recruiter, business and market view to enable TA’s success in meeting business value and hiring objectives
- Strategic thinking skills; identifies root causes and addresses problems in ways that lead to innovative solutions; possesses advanced knowledge and ability to interpret data and make recommendations
- Brings cross-disciplinary knowledge to issues and opportunities. Seen by customers and team members as possessing high, functional Talent Acquisition knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated experience within a recruiting/talent acquisition function including experience implementing projects within this function
- Minimum 10 years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience, with at least 2 of these managing global projects
- Strong experience building and implementing creative programs
- Strong knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior levels
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.