Director, SaaS Security and Data Loss Prevention Product Marketing
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Director of Product Marketing at Palo Alto Networks, you will play a key role in planning and executing the product marketing strategy for our SaaS Security and Data Loss Prevention products. You will own positioning, messaging, content creation and sales enablement for the products that you are responsible for.
You will work closely with stakeholders from product management, sales, field marketing, and technology partners.
- Author compelling, high quality content, both at a business and a technical level, in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video.
- Establish the unique value proposition of a product, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas.
- Launch products and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing campaigns.
- Effectively work at building and executing plans that cross different functional groups, including product management, business development and sales.
- Represent the company at conferences to evangelize a point of view
- 5+ years of product marketing experience is required.
- Experience working in either the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) or Data Loss Prevention (DLP) technology domains is required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com