At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The EMEA Assistant will actively support the day - to - day operations of the office and provide support to executives, including the RVP of Western Europe (WEUR) and VP of Strategy & Planning (EMEA).
Our ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work autonomously. Experience in sales strategy and planning would be an advantage.
The position will be based in London.
- Help manage the day - to - day operations of the office and the executives
- Provide general support to key visitors (internal and external)
- Manage agendas of the executives, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative support to the executives (e.g., expenses in Concur, etc. )
- Organize team meetings, team/company events, or customer events, including preparation, logistics, and follow - up as needed
- Help support short and long-term projects, selected initiatives, and communications
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Bachelor's degree and/or higher professional education
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Google Applications (GSuite) & MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Well organized, well - structured, hands - on, result focused and service minded
- Accuracy in following instructions, record keeping and completion of reports or projects
- Ability to foster teamwork and a collaborative atmosphere
- Pro - active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast - paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- Problem solving – independently identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary;
- Flexible, able to multitask and work with deadlines
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.