Intern - Business Analyst EMEA Sales Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
EMEA Sales operation Business Intelligence team is supporting all sales operation managers in EMEA regions and as well as senior sales management across EMEA. In this role, you will work with sales operation analysts and managers helping drive the productivity of the sales force, accuracy of reporting and enabling data-directed decision-making.
- Develop process/tools to help sales operations team manage queries from the sales field
- Design, document and implement business processes
- Review existing workflows and processes, then improve and document
- Provide business analytics (Excel, Tableau, Salesforce.com)
- Data governance
- Investigate and procure data augmentation and cleansing solutions to improve data quality
- Merging and de-duplication of records in various functional areas
- Participate in multi-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good social skills with a proven ability to work in a team and sales driven environment
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent requests/issues
- Business insight, including a good sense of how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
- Undergraduate/graduate student in The Netherlands who is majoring in Economics, Business Studies, Business Administration or related subjects
- Interest in tech/sales
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. The program also features a combination of challenging projects with tangible impact, engaging social events, and networking opportunities. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
The duration of our Internship Program is 5-6 months and provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship by industry leaders
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration (approximately 6 months) of this internship. Flexible start date.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.