VP, Americas Field Marketing
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re looking for an A-Player marketing executive who can take our Americas Marketing organization through Palo Alto Network’s next phase of growth from $3B to $6B. The VP of Americas Marketing will report to the SVP of Global Marketing. We are looking for a top-notch marketer who is also a multiplier leader with passion, authenticity, great communication skills, and a strong relationship builder who has the ability to drive excellence in execution. Are you a sales-oriented marketing leader with strategic depth and disruptive thinking who can lead through change and dan consistently deliver on aggressive growth targets.? If so, this may be the role for you!
- Drive business growth through disruptive marketing strategies including direct marketing, channel marketing, ABM, and digital programs to deliver on the pipeline, bookings, customer experience, and brand outcomes
- Partner closely with SVP of Global Marketing, CMO, sales leadership and other functional leaders to drive a growth marketing revolution in our industry—implementing agile marketing strategies to achieve “revops” and continuous integration/continuous delivery of marketing programs using data-driven approaches and actionable insights
- Drive and influence campaign/program strategies and creation to ensure the optimal marketing mix, balancing direct/channel/ABM/digital
- Execute on a direct, channel, ABM, and digital marketing programs with excellence that creates differentiated customer engagement and experiences, setting us apart from our competitors
- Manage America's marketing budget and program performance to ensure achievement of business targets while staying within budget
- Build an Americas growth marketing operation that can scale yet maintain focus on key GTM and business priorities. Can strategically invest in developing emerging markets to align with market penetration/acceleration priorities
- Hire, build, and grow a team of A-player marketers who can embrace change, be disruptive, and blaze trails with modern marketing
- Proven track record of high integrity
- Experience in generating new and innovative approaches to problems and challenging status quo and is constantly looking for ways to change the game
- Experience in breaking through organization boundaries and working at multiple levels to drive collaboration and teamwork while building strong, positive relationships
- Solid experience inclusively communicating to ensure diversity of voice is heard, considered, and enabled while empowers others to do the same
- Proven experience of consistently delivering on expectations and getting the job done
- Ability to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Able to determine opportunities and threats through intimacy with the business and comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Proven track record striving for excellence, team and personal
- Proven ability to plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner with a focus on key priorities
- Ability to hire A players: Sources, selects, and sells A-players to join
- Ability to develop people: Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles
- Ability to set goals, drive team performance and excellence: Gives clear direction and goal-setting that is aligned to business priorities and outcomes, disciplined at measuring performance against KPIs and rewards/recognizes people for excellence
- 15 - 20+ years of demonstrated success in leading marketing organizations. team management, events marketing, with vendor and cross-department and partner management
- Willingness to travel to various locations for site-inspections and events, as required
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in business, marketing, or technology is preferred
- Domain expertise in cybersecurity B2B marketing is preferred
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.