Enablement Content Developer - Demisto
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Demisto Enablement Content Developer position provides a highly motivated individual with the opportunity to design, develop, manage, and roll out technical training for Demisto to our customers and partners worldwide.
- Producing and maintaining high-quality enablement materials for Demisto.
- Coordinating and delivering alpha, beta, and TTT training worldwide for internal and external audiences as needed
- Ensuring the readiness of all course and lab materials prior to delivery, including localization, if required
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and implement a variety of Cloud, Security, and Networking technologies
- Demonstrate the ability to jump in and assist others on the team whenever needed
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues with training lab topology
- Stay current on the cyberthreat landscape including trends in Security Operating Center solutions
- Curate existing technical documentation, best practice guides, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc for inclusion in technical training materials
- 5+ years of technical courseware development of courseware and related business experience in the SOC or Incidence and Response industry
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A team-focused self-starter with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects to completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven engineering environment
- Desire to enhance technical education services processes and recommend strategies to meet the needs of customers and partners
- Working knowledge of the following software applications:
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office including PowerPoint & Visio
- XML Knowledge and Structured Authoring a plus
- Knowledge of Camtasia, Articulate, and Captivate a plus
- Technical familiarity with some or all of the following:
- Ticketing systems
- API integrations
- Network security products
- Endpoint security products
- EDR products
- SOC standard operating procedures
- Various operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Project management
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations. The role offers a fast-paced and interesting mix of technical challenges in an extremely fast-growing environment. You will receive the training necessary to become an expert within the technical support team!
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.