Channel Business Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will center your role on relationship management to achieve measurable results in increased revenue, market share, and depth within each partner sales team. Your success in this role will span the creation and execution of unique business plans with each potential. You’ll be measured primarily on the joint business executed with each partner. You’ll be working within all levels of large partner organizations and possess a commitment that focusses developing partnerships based on a long term, “outcome where everybody wins” strategy.
- Develop and execute business plans driving all aspects of the partner relationship to maximize growth opportunities and ensuring partner is well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations and recommendations
- Work well in a team environment to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Design compelling value proposition that inspire partners to promote our solutions
- Create services based on our emerging and established technologies increasing revenue growth
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your dedicated partners to build strong partnerships throughout your assignment
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders
- Build and maintain activity of performance reports and activity dashboards
- 7+ years’ experience in VAR Business Management, Channel Management, or Business Development roles within the enterprise software ecosystem and/or network security industry
- End user sales experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Understanding of channel operating models
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products. This team amplifies our organization’s products, focusing on efficient, empowering business tactics to enable a group of channel partners to leverage and utilize our brand and products. This team drives educational understanding and depth of knowledge in a group of strong partners that delivers our products into multiple industries.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.