Sales Enablement Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of the Cortex Product Marketing team at Palo Alto Networks, you will work cross-functionally to strategically define, build and deliver training programs for all Sales and strategic partners. Your success will have a direct contribution in building Cortex to the +$1B brand it is destined to be and will set the standard for sales development initiatives across Palo Alto Networks.
- Own the sales enablement strategy for Cortex across product marketing, sales, R&D, and cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute on Cortex sales enablement programs covering initial training and ongoing reinforcement.
- Build expertise on Cortex products in collaboration with product marketing to define effective enablement methodology, content templates, and programs.
- Lead and contribute to the creation of sales enablement content.
- Be the bridge to central enablement teams to ensure tight coordination for flawless execution.
- Partner with competitive intelligence to redefine and deliver collateral that will increase sales productivity and pipeline conversion.
- Work with sales management to identify sales professionals struggling or at-risk with meeting their goals based on skill set and/or competency and ensure manager has appropriate development plan in place.
- Ensure alignment of resource allocation with key sales and revenue initiatives.
- Drive application of sales knowledge, skills, and best practices to increase sales productivity
- Develop and maintain productivity assessments and reporting for leadership
- Consistently meet commitments with high quality deliverables and scalable processes that can be sustained over time
- Understand the cybersecurity market and relevant business drivers
- Understand enterprise selling process for complex sales, methodology, and enablement for portfolio/platform offerings
- Designed, developed and delivered content training to global sales teams
- Skilled in enabling sales teams to sell broadly into accounts, access and aggregate disparate budget avenues, gain consensus with diverse stakeholders, etc.
- Professional sales enablement experience in a technology sales environment utilizing Insight or Challenger sales approach, or MEDDIC account planning
- Executive presence and consultative approach to coaching and development
- Willing to work in a fast paced, candid work environment with a focus on collaboration and market disruption
- Highly motivated, energetic, collaborative, self-starter who demonstrates leadership, adaptability, flexibility and integrity
- Relevant field sales experience preferred
- Santa Clara headquarter location preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high-impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.