Cortex Marketing Manager - APAC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
In this role, you will be a key player in the transformation of the security market and work with stakeholders across the company to fuel awareness and demand. You will work closely with the global demand generation, Asia-Pacific (APAC) field marketing and sales teams to devise and drive execution of the APAC marketing strategy for Cortex’s XDR and Demisto (SOAR) in support of our business objectives. Your experience in field, channel, demand generation, or campaign marketing in the cybersecurity industry, as well as your love for fast-paced initiatives, will benefit you in this role.
- Drive, measure, and continuously optimize APAC theatre demand-gen activities for Cortex go-to-market strategy, to deliver qualified leads and opportunity conversion
- Communicate program status, action items, results reporting, and deliverables across marketing and sales
- Own theatre pipeline target, lead funnel, and conversion metrics for Cortex go-to-market strategy and the team’s efforts to improve and optimize
- Lead the APAC plan for global efforts, including product launches, global campaign releases, and customer announcements
- Collaborate with, and be the main point of contact for, APAC Cortex sales teams, and enable feedback loop to global marketing teams for greater alignment
- Work collaboratively with the Cortex campaign and content leads to influence creation and/or revision of programs and content, and repackage/revise programs to execute in region as needed
- Partner with channel to align marketing efforts across the APAC theatre
- Partner with field marketing, sales, and inside sales teams to align efforts, and discover and deploy top-performing tactics to create, develop, and close qualified leads and opportunities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s Cortex business, including sales history, white-space analysis, and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Have the ability to travel 25% of the time
- Significant background (7 to 10 years preferred) in a field, channel, demand-generation, or campaign marketing role, preferably in the cybersecurity industry
- Experience owning and partnering on marketing programs with an advanced understanding of how to measure marketing mix performance
- Passion and skill for leading and partnering with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with and communicating to sales teams
- Excellent communications and project-management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically, come up with effective solutions across teams, and communicate them effectively
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve efforts and results
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce.com with the ability to track campaigns, leads, and pull reporting
- Hands-on experience with managing events and working trade shows, with a deep understanding of event planning from strategy to execution
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.