Senior Manager, People Business Partner
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. It won’t be easy to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
In just the last twelve months, our People organization has seen an evolution of strategic direction. We are experiencing hypergrowth in EMEA, projecting our team and region to grow astronomically. As a People Business Partner, you’re contributions are crucial to our success in achieving these goals, creating change within a transformative organization, and an environment that constantly elevates performance.
As a business, we are moving into cloud solutions, from hardware sales to protecting the digital landscape as it changes to merge and adopt cloud-based environments. To do this, we need an experienced People Business Partner: someone who doesn’t shy away from risk, change, and growth. You’re excited by the prospect of transformation, and have a desire to create something that meaningful as we shape the future of cybersecurity, together.
● Provide strategic guidance in the areas of performance management, organizational design, talent development, and employee relations
● Leverage analytics to provide data-driven solutions, changing the way we think about partnering with the business
● Support a rapidly changing organization with aspirational goals to be the largest, most advanced cybersecurity organization in the world
● Create and implement people practices that inspire innovation and collaboration
● Hands-on approach with leaders to create, implement, and improve upon the business process, strategy and capability building
● aligning, leading and empowering in-country people team members to deploy with clients across the region
● Works with corporate centers of excellence (Legal, Finance, Facilities, and the People team) to establish and resource new sites and entities in the region
● Experience as a consultative HRBP or PBP in the EMEA region, with the ability to work in a hyper-growth environment
● Strong understanding of where value is being created and lost in a business and a proven ability to organize people and teams to maximize organizational potential and performance
● Bias toward action – with a clarity of vision can quickly move to execution in a rapidly evolving environment making progress toward big goals
● Subject matter expertise – Depth of understanding of behavioral science, analytics and core disciplines of People organizations. Deep and broad knowledge of People practices, principles, and procedures based on working closely with colleagues across the People function
● A track record of successfully operating across organizations and levels achieving results
● Advanced social, listening and communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and a track record of effectively communicating with and influencing at all levels, including providing critical feedback and the ability to help executives, managers and employees navigate through difficult situations
● Have a point of view and the confidence/courage to (appropriately) challenge assumptions, coupled with a high level of professionalism and the sophistication and finesse to push through issues while maintaining relationships
● Ability to travel throughout the region as needed
● The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
● Resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem-solving
● Very strong EQ, with fine-tuned instincts and problem-solving skills
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.