Senior People Business Partner
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the People Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the EMEA people team providing expertise in people and organizations to anticipate challenges, diagnose problems, prescribe actions and lead programs that have a direct impact on the success of the organization. You are an innovative HR professional who is energized by coaching employees and leaders and creating teams that work together and win together. You are comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, have a knack at reading a situation, navigating sensitivities and finding creative solutions to people issues. This is a dynamic role with responsibility for deploying global people strategies and policies aligned to the local market conditions across various countries in our EMEA Theater.
● Provide strategic HR support to client groups and consults with VPs, Directors, and Managers in areas of performance management, organizational design, talent development, and employee relations
● Leverage people analytics and trained instincts to anticipate issues or opportunities and bring data-driven solutions that move the needle
● Protect our unique culture and ensure Palo Alto Networks continues to be one of the best places to work
● Implement people practices for your client groups that foster innovation and collaboration within one of the world’s most advanced technology organizations working together to fight cyberattacks threatening our way of life in the digital age
● Take a hands-on approach with regional leaders to establish, deploy and execute upon the business process, strategy and capability building; aligning, leading and empowering in-country HR team members to drive and deploy with clients across the region
● Work with corporate centers of excellence (Legal, Finance, Facilities, and HR) to drive the establishment and resourcing of new sites and entities in the region.
● Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition. Your role is intended to be solution-focused, and partner with and advise the business, without being “the HR police”
● Experience as a consultative HRBP in the EMEA region, with the ability to work in a hyper-growth environment
● Experience working in high-performing environments at mid-to-large, global companies
● Customer-focused and action-oriented
● Critical thinker with proven and solid problem-solving skills
● Ability to quickly build strong reciprocal relationships among diverse groups to meet shared objectives using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
● In-depth understanding of behavioral science, analytics and core disciplines of HR
● Solid knowledge of HR practices, principles, and procedures based on working closely with colleagues across the HR function (talent, performance, compensation, compliance, etc.) and internal partners (Legal, Finance, etc.)
● Proven track record of successfully operating across organizations and levels achieving results by working across organizational boundaries
● Demonstrable exceptional judgment, self-management, impeccable ethics, and a high degree of personal and professional maturity
● Proven track record of effectively communicating with and influencing at all levels, including providing critical feedback and the ability to help executives, managers, and employees navigate through difficult situations
● Ability to challenge assumptions with a high level of professionalism while maintaining relationships
● Ability to travel throughout the region as needed
● Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
● Strong attention to detail
● Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills
● Strong EQ, with fine-tuned instincts and problem-solving skills
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.