Product Marketing Manager, Network Security Management
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the
future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will own the go-to-market efforts for our network security management offerings. You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and technology partners to deeply understand our target audience, key security issues they are experiencing, our unique value proposition and competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to develop GTM strategy and tactics, messaging, content and training, with a special focus on enabling the channel.
- Define and lead go-to-market efforts in collaboration with business development, product management, sales and channel.
- Build compelling content to fulfill various goals, including establishing thought leadership, growing our footprint at existing customers, and landing new customers.
- In partnership with other marketing organizations, execute campaigns and events to fulfill industry leadership and pipeline targets.
- Develop customer success stories using creative formats like video, infographics, and blogs.
- 2+ years of technology product marketing, product management, technical marketing, or technical sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with content generation.
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Creativity to come up with unique concepts for engaging audiences.
- Experience with cybersecurity preferred.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.