Executive Assistant for SVP
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to THE best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact - one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly. It happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed…intentionally…to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Palo Alto Networks, Information Security is seeking the right candidate to partner with the Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) as an Executive Assistant. This position will provide high-level, comprehensive administrative support as well as support key security operations processes and assist the SVP’s leadership team. The successful candidate must possess the ability to stay several steps ahead and anticipate the needs of a busy senior executive. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in being an Executive Assistant and who will serve as an ambassador for Palo Alto Networks and the information Security team.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including transportation, meetings and lodging meeting
- Ensures the preparedness of the SVP for all meetings and/or events
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide project and presentation support as needed
- Organize and assist with events, including All hands, QBR’s, large and small employee events and trainings
- Assist between cross-functional groups in the Information Security Organization as necessary
- Budget management, Purchase Order Creation and Reconciliation
- Responsible for ordering materials, frequent catering, giveaways and supplies as needed
- Calendar coordination for both SVP as well as his leadership team VP’s
- Expert level Executive Administrative Assistant experience supporting VPs, SVPs, etc.
- The ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Travel management & logistics – international and domestic experience a plus
- Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor, sense of humor helps
- Good writing and communication skills
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in corporate productivity applications; GSuite a PLUS!
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Knows how to work effectively as a team player, in a collaborative environment, must work well with peers and members of the greater organization
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Previous experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Support of an Information Security organization a PLUS!
Think about it, security for an information security company. Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within the Information Security team is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving security gaps that inhibit our privacy.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our culture and dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our careers page.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Learn more about the amazing work experience at Palo Alto Networks here!