Full Stack Developer - Support Tools and Automated Diagnostics
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
In this team, you will work on an exciting and new disruptive technology that is fundamentally changing the way people engage and think about Technical Support Services. If you are creative, passionate, curious, inquisitive, and love to innovate, you'll fit in with our team well.
- Looking for a Front End engineer to develop highly visual, interactive, and intuitive web-based user interfaces, infrastructure, and intelligence that automates many Technical Support, Professional Services, and QA tasks
- This position will be the primary UI / UX designer and developer on a small tools development team.
- Responsible for driving the feature requirements, user interactions, and incorporating user feedback to continually improve the final product.
- Be available to provide application support during business hours, and off-hours for business-critical situations when needed
- 3 years professional experience with UI / UX design and development
- Knowledge of Linux, HTTP, RESTFUL APIs, and JSON
- Experience working with Ansible, Python, and PHP a plus
- Opportunity for growth in the following areas, Data Analysis, Visualization, and Presentation, Network Automation, Databases, Caching, Cloud Services, and Operational Metrics.
- Previous experience in a Technical Support, Professional Services, or QA role would be highly advantageous but not required
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. They are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. These engineers aren’t shy about building products to solve problems no one has pursued before. They define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company's growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.