HR Operations Specialist (Fixed Term)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
HR Connect is a growing, high energy team, providing global shared HR services to our workforce. We are looking for an energetic HR professional who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and who is comfortable always being the face of HR. We believe in the importance of always being accessible and showing our best interpersonal and exceptional customer service skills to all employees. You will play a pivotal role in demonstrating our company culture and making the best first impression. If you are a self-starter and looking for a role that helps create a great new hire and employee experience, this is it! This person will provide HR administration support including, data entry, maintaining HR records and other tasks as assigned. Project management or participation experience is highly desired.
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for new hires by ensuring all aspect of onboarding are completed accurately and timely including communication with new hires
- Escalate documentation and or process gaps as identified and may write documentation as requested
- Participate in meetings as operational subject matter expert which impacts operational design, reporting, or workflows
- Complete a variety of non-recurring and ongoing projects assigned by Lead or Manager
- Provide employees with exceptional service regarding all HR related inquiries through resolution accountability
- Perform HR Operational tasks as needed such as data entry and transactional processing
- Manages and provides early intervention and support for the resolution to issues as they are identified and helps to implement long-term solutions
- Provide support for a variety of administrative activities requiring knowledge of organizational procedures, methodologies, and business practices
- Support multiple and concurrent ad hoc HR requests or other duties as assigned
- Partner with internal audit and Data Specialists on research and compliance requests, including employee data reports in Workday
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented with consistent follow up
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated success working with all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of HR functions including benefits, payroll, and HR programs
- 3 + years’ experience in a fast-paced corporate HR environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a global, dynamic environment. Must be able to operate with limited direction
- Bachelor’s degree; desired majors: HR Management, Psychology, Business, Communications
- Ability to address immediate employee needs while maintaining a view to long term goals and the organization’s vision and objectives with a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with the following tools a plus: Workday, ServiceNow, and DocuSign
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.