Project Manager - Creative Producer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Project Manager/Creative Producer to join our growing team. This role requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The Project Manager/Creative Producer position requires an organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent time management skills. Must be able to effectively work through and resolve conflicts with internal clients in a diplomatic way and communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing.
This position works with teams to assign resources and set schedules with internal deadlines. The Project Manager/Creative Producer will work with the Senior Producer and Campaign Program Managers to create and implement processes and use tools that make the tracking of a project's status more efficient and accessible.
This role is part of the internal creative agency who is building a team of creative-minded individuals who can create and nurture a world-class, B-to-B brand. Our primary directive is creating integrated campaigns and delivering them to the masses. While we are growing by leaps and bounds, today this job is primarily managing the day to day intake of creative requests and managing small to medium sized creative projects from start to completion. Tomorrow, it could be a management role—Palo Alto Networks is growing quickly.
- Manage the timeline of projects from request through delivery, ensuring that requester and in-house design team needs are met on time and on budget
- Vet all traffic requests and initiate, cancel or redirect as necessary
- Gather all required information from internal clients to gain an understanding of customer needs, in order to accurately scope and resource requests
- Monitor the flow of work through the creative services department to ensure timely deliveries
- Effectively prioritize work schedules
- Frequently follow up and communicate in person with team members to ensure workflow is progressing efficiently on projects
- Maintain up-to-date, weekly, monthly, and quarterly Project Status reports
- Manage the creative production process between design, production and occasionally, vendors
- Work closely with the senior project manager/producer to ensure the creative team has the resources needed to complete projects and quick turn work
- Meet weekly with the senior project manager/producer to report on workload and availability
- Support senior project manager/producer with campaign deliverables as needed; occasionally taking full ownership of individual campaign projects
- Document, maintain and optimize workflows using our marketing resource management (MRM) tool (Workfront)
- Onboard new users to the Workfront MRM tool as needed
- 3 - 4 years’ experience as a traffic or project manager in advertising, design, production or marketing agency preferred; or equal experience working in a fast paced, internal creative services environment
- Works well with a multitude of personality types and up and down the organizational structure
- Highly organized, an exceptional communicator, process- and detail-oriented, and able to think creatively and respond quickly
- Experience with project management software (Workfront, Microsoft Project, SmartSheet software is a plus)
- Agile/Scrum work management framework experience a plus
- Competency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Competency in Google Suite: Google Drive, Google Mail, Google Slides, Google Sheets
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Ability to think creatively and respond quickly
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be forward thinking
- Demonstrated ability to keep multiple projects moving concurrently and keep stakeholders informed
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
- Ability to be resourceful in handling ambiguous situations or requests
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- College degree or equivalent experience
We're a world-class internal creative agency of writers, designers, video pros, editors, producers, and production artists. We come from ad agencies, creative shops, television, and tech firms. We hold ourselves to the highest creative expectations and customer service. We promote a collaborative environment that incubates big ideas where creatives directly impact the work.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be an industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.