Americas Sales Finance Manager
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class finance organization and is looking for a top-notch Finance Business Manager, Go-To-Market Finance to join our FP&A team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who is a self-starter and has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible driving key strategic finance deliverables and providing business and financial insights and analytics for the Americas Sales organization.
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Build and own scenario models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Lead the annual budgeting/planning process as well as any other long-term business modeling/planning initiatives
- Create reports and predictive financial models pertaining to: pipeline health, customer analytics, program performance, and bookings projections amongst others
- Build and maintain dashboards and metrics to identify key trends, risks and opportunities
- With thorough data analysis, provide insightful and actionable metrics and recommendations on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop ad hoc analyses for key sales metrics including productivity, discounts, and margin trends
- 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, analytics, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications).
- Superior analytical and modeling skills including advanced proficiency in Excel and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
- Experience and expertise in utilization of data, CRM, Planning and ERP systems (SFDC, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tableau, Einstein Analytics)
- Experienced in developing and presenting business results, models, and financial plans to Management; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in leading FP&A and Sales Finance activities in a rapid-paced and dynamic business environment