Americas Sales Finance Manager
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class finance organization and is looking for a top-notch Finance Business Manager, Go-To-Market Finance to join our FP&A team.The position requires a well-rounded individual who is a self-starter and has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible driving key strategic finance deliverables and providing business and financial insights and analytics for the Americas Sales organization.
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Build and own scenario models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Lead the annual budgeting/planning process as well as any other long-term business modeling/planning initiatives
- Create reports and predictive financial models pertaining to: pipeline health, customer analytics, program performance, and bookings projections amongst others
- Build and maintain dashboards and metrics to identify key trends, risks and opportunities
- With thorough data analysis, provide insightful and actionable metrics and recommendations on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop ad hoc analyses for key sales metrics including productivity, discounts, and margin trends
- 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, analytics, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications).
- Superior analytical and modeling skills including advanced proficiency in Excel and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
- Experience and expertise in utilization of data, CRM, Planning and ERP systems (SFDC, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tableau, Einstein Analytics)
- Experienced in developing and presenting business results, models, and financial plans to Management; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in leading FP&A and Sales Finance activities in a rapid-paced and dynamic business environment
You have a passion for numbers, and our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact, this is it.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.