Professional Services Consultant - Automation Specialist - Saudi Arabia
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Professional Services Consultant (Automation Specialist), you’ll get into the details of our platform. You will push the buttons, flip the levers, turn the knobs. You do not shy away from difficult challenges as it relates to cybersecurity, implementations, and integrations. You are the technical authority on Security Architecture and implementation as well as lead the team for all custom Automation integration request.
You will interact directly with our customers to help them secure their digital environments by either deployment our deploying our solutions or building custom secure solution in a mix of Palo Alto products and API integrations. The customers are counting on you to perform this work and train their staff. And while experience on the company’s platform is desired, even more, important is having a solid foundation in networking and security technologies.
In fact, extensive experience with a competitor’s technology can play to your advantage. Many of the opportunities involve a client migrating to our platform for the first time, so understanding the nuances of that technology will enable you to be a better Palo Alto Networks consultant. And don't worry, we will send you to our Professional Services Academy to prepare you for the role, so you are experienced with our suite of services and products before you first meet the customer.
- Migrate customers from legacy firewall technologies to Palo Alto Networks platforms
- Build custom security policies and application signatures, configured for our client’s needs
- Understanding of security products and secure coding techniques
- Linux system administration and troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with the different products, processes, and ecosystem
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- English is a requirement. Any other language a plus
- Progress and uphold expertise in deploying advanced Palo Alto Networks features and functionality
- Provide after hours and weekend on-call support as needed to support maintenance activities
- Work with our Technical Assistance Center to troubleshoot and diagnose support cases
- Maintain the Company's solution and provide mentorship on code upgrades and best practices
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables and scope
- Travel (50-60%) to customer site deploying our solutions as outlined by the unique Statement of Work
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with network, security solutions, and technologies leading security solutions in large environments
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Experience with designing Network Security and Security architecture solution (networking, routing, IP, NAT, IPSEC VPNs and knowledge of how these interact with Applications Security and Users control mechanism)
- Experience with installation, configuration, and operation of high-end firewall appliances, ideally with Palo Alto Networks products
- Experience in developing scripts and Automation solutions using Python (advance level) is a must.
- Strong understanding of Linux OS architecture.
- Good knowledge with configuration management tools like Ansible,
- Good knowledge with KVM, Openstack, Containers (Docker, Kubernetes etc..)
- Possess one or more of the following industry certifications: CISSP, CCIE Security, CNSE, JNCIE-SEC, CCSE, CCSM, PCNSE.
- Effectively handle multiple projects and work calmly under pressure
- An excellent writer, with strong verbal social skills, with shown ability to communicate to senior leaders, technical peers, and non-technical partners
- Ability to Lead the customer's security & network teams to build confidence across the business units impacted by the change with the addition Palo Alto Networks
Our professional services team is essential to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it just evolves. Our professional services team provides behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer’s needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against cyberthreats and cyberattacks, protecting everyday transactions in the digital environment. It means we’re good at scaling quickly to new threats, get fulfillment from resolving new problems, and think about things just plain differently.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.