Senior Commissions Software Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will be working on our IT team who are responsible for the commissions. You will join a project team and work side-by-side with business and technical experts as they deliver a new business solution. This is an opportunity for mentorship, expanding your knowledge and working on challenging projects.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Apply organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management.
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills are eager to be hands-on in a business environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS 1+ years of SAP Commissions - aka Callidus Cloud Commissions - development experience including implementation of rules, plans, formulas, territories, lookup tables, participants, positions, titles, and pipeline execution
- Design, configure and partner with the project team to develop, test, and deploy solutions, including integrations. Understanding of the Incentive Compensation process, developing ICM code and fine-tune the existing code for better system performance
- Understanding of Callidus Workflows Supports integrated testing strategies and coordinate testing efforts with end-users Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
- Ability to work effectively under time-critical deadlines and handle competing priorities Reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Exposure to Integrations Experience in developing and maintaining consumer-facing web or mobile applications
- Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Tableau experience
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.