VP, Sales Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our digital way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The VP, GTM Strategy and Business Ops role is strategic within the Business Operations team; one, which will develop over time, based on the current/future needs of the evolving business model. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business insight, sales operations experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks. We are looking for extremely talented business leader who can think strategically while passionately rolling up their sleeves and working cross-functionally to get things done. This unique role will directly impact the growth trajectory of a world-leading cybersecurity business.
- This is a newly designed role that will require extensive cross-collaboration with functional leads in the BU, PSO, Channel, Finance, Marketing, HR and other extended teams
- Go-to-market: Experience developing and executing integrated sales and marketing plans to activate or engage consumers. Can marry creativity with data-driven consumer insights.
- Business case development: Can communicate a clear and compelling strategic and financial rationale for programs. Experience creating persuasive and polished executive-level output.
- Leading the process for development of long-term strategy as well as fiscal year goals, set direction and drive resource alignment
- Be a key advisor to the SVP on matters relating to organizational strategy and other strategic projects of high importance
- You define and own all regional business operations and programs, and own program management and management reporting across all business KPIs
- You are responsible for the internal interlock process between Cortex & Prisma sales and Palo Alto Networks core sales and strategy teams.
- Responsible for defining and program managing key Sales leaders, Account Managers, Channel teams, and SE business functions including:
- Scorecard and Metrics
- Sales, Technical, and Programmatic Validation Process
- Solution (Assessment Led) Selling Process
- Technology Practices
- Prepare for critical internal/external meetings including customer, partner, and E- Staff presentation development.
- BA/BS required
- MBA preferred, in Business, Finance, MIS, etc.
- Strong business skills and knowledge. Must have deep understanding, for example, of typical software business model, GTM strategies and technology.
- You should have a track record of consistently delivering excellent results, even in trying and changing environments.
- Leadership ability with broad multidisciplinary technical background
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail, identify patterns, and process information quickly to deliver against tight deadlines
- as Analytical skills where s(he) is able to identify patterns, process information quickly and make decisions in a timely manner. Ability to sort through data and patterns to identify key issues.
- High degree of organization, efficiency, and proven ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent eye for business
- Extraordinarily self-motivated and directed
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.