Solution Architect - Demisto, India and SAARC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Demisto Solutions Architect is the interface between business and technology. Working closely both internally - with product and engineering to share feedback from the field, and externally - with our prospects and customers to understand their business needs and to design technical solutions that take the best advantage of Demisto’s platform.
- Drive complex deals in the pre-sale stage, alongside sales reps
- Support the technical field sales engineer on POCs (proof of concept) – assist with the pre-sales process by answering technical questions, conducting POC evaluations and working with engineering to bridge any gaps
- Work closely with product and engineering to debug and correct challenges encountered during POCs
- Training of the field sales engineers to present new features, product roadmap, new improvements, and sprint summary
- Present Demisto’s platform to prospects
- Startup experience
- Experience with security incident response or SOC operational processes – manual and automated
- Proven understanding of multiple security products and secure coding techniques
- Experience with customer facing roles – Pre-sale or post-sales
- System and network administration experience within heterogeneous environments (Linux and Windows), with hands-on experience with Linux operating system
- Phenomenal communication skills
- Standout colleague
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.