At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the QA Regression Team, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality software releases of Palo Alto Networks software. Your duties will include executing automated regression suites, analyzing and debugging failed test cases. You will manually reproduce failures, report bugs to developers, work with QA and developers to resolve bugs, fix script issues, and maintain test beds. The automated test suites are written in object-oriented TCL/expect and python, with some selenium.
● Delivery of high-quality software releases
● Working cross functionally with developers and QA Engineers for reporting and resolution of bugs, script issues, and maintenance of test beds
● Possess strong leadership skills, innovation and ability to think creatively
● Good social skills for working with teams with varied strengths
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Career level experience in the Networking Security industry, or equivalent experience
● Detailed knowledge of layer 1-3 networking protocols
● Some knowledge of layer 4-7 networking protocols
● Proven experience configuring network devices and debugging network issues
● Deep understanding of TCL/expect and python
● Linux system usage and administration
● VMware vCenter/ESX administration
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.