Integration & Performance Engineer (Endpoint)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an Integration and Performance Engineer to join the Agent stability team in our Tel-Aviv R&D center.
The team is responsible for several stability aspects of our Traps agent like performance, compatibility and functional quality. In addition, the team is occasionally called upon to help with support escalations from the field.
As an Integration and Performance Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing, automating and maintaining solutions that will simulate an end to end customer workflows on a scale cross-platform environment and automate and run performance testing on physical machines.
You’ll be expected to coordinate not only within the team but across the development organization to ensure all 3rd party and our product features are integrated and test the longevity, stability, and performance of our product.
Our product is advanced endpoint security software - identifying an attacker’s techniques before any malicious activity could successfully run, which enables us to prevent many types of cyber-attacks, including zero-day attacks.
More information about the product we develop can be found on www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Write high-quality test code to execute customer scenarios and performance tests
- Research new platforms and Integrate 3rd party on a scale and performance environments
- Automating the Longevity and Stability tests for our product
- Running and debugging automation on scale and performance env
- Monitor and stabilize cross-platform scale environments
- 2 years of experience with Python
- Strong experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in software development and quality engineering in endpoint performance – an advantage
- Experience in other scripting languages such as Powershell, bash etc – an advantage
- Knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, and best practices in automation – an advantage
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Ability to learn and test new technologies in a short time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus while keeping a sense of humor
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.