Channel Business Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will center your role on relationship management to achieve measurable results in increased revenue, market share, and depth within each partner sales team. Your success in this role will span the creation and execution of unique business plans with each potential. You’ll be measured primarily on the joint business executed with each partner. You’ll be working within all levels of large partner organizations and possess a commitment that focuses on developing partnerships based on the long term, “outcome where everybody wins” strategy. This role will be primarily focused on our relationships with Dimension Data/NTT.
- Develop and execute business plans driving all aspects of the partner relationship to maximize growth opportunities and ensuring the partner is well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations and recommendations
- Work well in a team environment to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Design a compelling value proposition that inspires partners to promote our solutions
- Create services based on our emerging and established technologies increasing revenue growth
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your dedicated partners to build strong partnerships throughout your assignment
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders
- Build and maintain the activity of performance reports and activity dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 8-10 years of dynamic channel development experience
- Strong understanding of Channel operating models
- Proven knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
- Dynamic, fast-growing company experience; preferably with Cloud, Cybersecurity and/or SaaS
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with the ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.