Automation Engineer (RPA)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As an RPA Developer, you will need to understand business needs and accurately translating these needs into technical solutions. You'll optimize custom-developed programs for minimizing resource utilization and run times. You will provide bug fixes as and when reported within the agreed time frames and quality standards. Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support and/or maintenance of systems.
- Determine business requirements, analyze and develop automation solutions with minimal resource utilization and run times
- Prepare all required documentation for the portion of work assigned and provide reporting to management as required
- Provide technical assistance and problem resolution for assigned applications within the agreed time frames and Quality standards
- Developing workflows using RPA tools like UiPath, Excel Macros and VBA script
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support and/or maintenance of systems
- Performs related duties as assigned with minimal supervision
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
- Looking for developers with these skills willing to be trained as an RPA developer
· 3+ years of experience in Developing/Automating Enterprise and Consumer IT Applications.
· Expertise with VB Script / Java Script.
· Experience in writing VBA or Excel Macros for complex logic.
· Experience in writing system level automations using Python or Perl.
· Experience working with SAP ERP is a plus
· Experience in creating and using APIs and Webservices preferred
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.