Senior Salesforce Software Engineer (New Product Introduction)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Come join our IT Customer Experience Cloud Applications Salesforce team which is responsible for ensuring our industry-leading products are ready for market. Our multidisciplinary team looks across sales, quoting, orders and support entitlement. This role is at the center of it all building a strong foundation in Salesforce!
As the Senior / Lead / Architect level Salesforce Engineer, you will interface directly with business users and enterprise BSAs to understand business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specs, design, develop and implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for a rock star to work on one of the larger and more complex Salesforce implementations with lots of opportunities to learn new aspects of Salesforce, gain
- Make it possible for the world’s leading cyber-security company to support amazing products that scale and protect our digital way of life in the era of Cloud Computing, Big Data, and AI
- Apply an open communication and collaborative style and lead by example, being both customer-centric and service-minded, able to interact with end-users, executives, analysts, and technical colleagues – creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate
- Work with one of the larger Salesforce implementations, bringing your knowledge of how to develop high-quality solutions – and, more importantly, your hunger to learn and develop new technologies
- Hands-on, practical experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Communities, and/or other Salesforce tools – yes, we use all of these
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Salesforce – and the real-time ability to describe these solutions and iterate on them in the interview
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, pick up new skills quickly, and propose highly innovative solutions to a problem you have never seen before.
- Track record of creativity, problem-solving, and good time management.
- Ability to keep up with current technology trends to assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, in keeping with the latest technology
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.