Agile Coach - SAFe Practitioner
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an experienced Agile coach with SAFe background to join our IT organization at Palo Alto Networks. This SAFe practitioner will help transform our current Product Based Scrum team to SAFe framework. Additionally, you will help mature our current state agile practice, including sprint ceremonies, backlog management & prioritization while sharing industry-wide best practices.
- Lead Agile/Scrum to SAFe Framework Transformation
- Drive team agile maturity and support their continuous improvement
- Ensure adherence to agile methodology, including sprint ceremonies, backlog management, and prioritization
- Mentoring teams on agile work management tools: best practices, taxonomy, and discipline to ensure tools are accurate and up to date
- Coach teams on velocity, capacity, sprint planning, retrospectives and ensure adherence to standards
- Coach and partner with scrum masters and release train engineers for regular communication channels, milestone targets, status, risks, dependencies, and mitigations
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with proven ability to identify problems and enable solutions
- Facilitating workshops for Lean/Agile practices
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant
- 7+ Years of Agile methodology and practitioner experience
- 4+ years of SAFe practitioner experience with proven transformation success
- Hands-on experience as a Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- Experience as an Agile Coach for multiple agile teams within a large-scale delivery project
- Experience with software development and deployment processes preferred
- Proven results in delivering workshops/training to large groups
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyber-attacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.