Sr. Manager of HR Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life... It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
As Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Our EMEA region is growing at an incredible rate, increasing in size and scope to meet the needs of our rapidly growing business. To support this growth, we are hiring a Sr. Manager who will lead our HR Operations team through the development and implementation of a wide range of HR critical workstreams for Palo Alto Networks. Priorities will include our administrative processes around onboarding / offboarding, data management, compliance, and operating procedures. This role will also be responsible for ensuring our optimization of utilizing Workday as our single source of truth impacting Performance Management, Benefits, PTO/Sick Leave, Time Tracking, etc. You will work closely with all stakeholders involved such as payroll, legal, finance, compensation & benefits, HRIS, and external vendors. At the heart of this role is someone who knows the power of an efficient and effective system set up to support the needs of the individual and giving time back to employees.
You will be part of the EMEA people team, based out of our Amsterdam office. You will report to the Director HR EMEA.
● Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to the HR Operations Team that support processes for employees and contingent workers across areas including onboarding/offboarding and employee data changes
● Inspire the Operations Team to deliver streamlined employee and manager experiences
● Constantly seek ways to improve the processes that are in place - looking to disrupt the tech, systems, and procedures for more meaningful experiences
● Advise management and cross-functional partners in appropriate resolution of employee escalations
● Drive, manage and provide training to team around Workday functionality
● Optimize day-to-day management of Workday for the region
● Proactively analyze trends and metrics to develop plans to decrease overall case volume for the HR Operations Team
● Understand our broader HR strategy and processes to architect, develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to business needs in EMEA
● Experience with Workday platform supporting HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Performance, Absence and Time Tracking
● Ability to design HR solutions at scale, with a focus on customer service
● Highly inspiring and energetic leader who can influence the team to provide the highest level of customer service through coaching, teaching, and sharing feedback.
● Strong project management experience with the ability to drive cross-functional teams
● Understands HR from a business perspective, can translate requirements and drive the solutions
● Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
● Highly organized, team-oriented, and flexible
● Strong analytical abilities to solve complex problems with strong attention to detail and organization skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks.
Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website. Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.