Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Asia Pacific & Japan (contract)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a dynamic HR professional to join our Talent Operations team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. You will Partner with the recruiters and hiring managers to achieve an efficient, accurate and high touch candidate experience throughout the recruiting and onboarding lifecycle. In addition, you will provide dedicated guidance and communication to candidates, team members and hiring managers as it relates to the logistics. Aware of timing and legal requirements throughout the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Manage high volume interview scheduling for our international teams (APAC and Japan) using Jobvite
- Greet candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience for all onsite interviews taking place in the Singapore office
- Act as a subject matter expert, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, with our ATS (Jobvite)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Extremely proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking
- Proven experience with calendars and scheduling
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality
- Flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, and excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite as well as MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Jobvite (ATS) is preferred
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.