Sales Enablement Manager - Japan
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced sales learning & development expert. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Sales organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will be responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of cutting-edge sales learning solutions that elevate capability and drive performance. This critical role requires best-in-class facilitation & presentation skills, deep expertise in the learning & development, experience in providing innovative sales enablement solutions. You will report to the head of Global Sales Learning & Performance.
You will innovate, create, implement, and manage new, never-done-before programs. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capabilities of our sales leaders and teams, ensuring everyone across our GTM organization has the opportunity to do their very best work.
- Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, Performance Skill Development, and Manager Effectiveness) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) & business leaders to develop effective, relevant content, tools and resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
- Create resources that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Partner with Level Up Content team to find and fill knowledge gaps across the organization.
- Ensure content remains current & reflects the latest in product, market, and customer information
- Drive continuous learning and capability development to enhance overall excellence across assigned region/market
- Establish strong trusted partnerships with Regional/District leadership and account managers, addressing regional/local needs & responding to requests
- Experience in designing & delivering sales enablement programs and/or learning solutions
- Agile and flexible - equally comfortable collaborating closely with Sales and SE Managers and partners as well as executing independently
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles and ability to apply across a wide variety of learning solutions
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Strong stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Bias for execution and delivering results
- Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is preferred
Our Sales team members work hand in hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our Sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn’t committed to your success — everyone pitches in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our Sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.