At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an experienced Treasury Executive to join the team. You are a self-starter, strategic thinker, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for developing policies and procedures around cash management and positioning, capital preservation, and reducing the risk associated with changes in interest rates, credit, currency, commodities, and operations.
- Analyze and recommend optimal capital structure alternatives and roadmap to implementation
- Evaluate the company’s borrowing capacity and optimal use of debt to finance future growth, focusing on current and future leverage metrics and rating agency implications
- Support/manage to structure, negotiating and executing financing transactions as needed, including bank facilities, debt financing, lenders, documentation review and covenants
- Additional responsibilities may include stock repurchase program execution, foreign currency hedging support, and investment management
- Understand the Palo Alto Networks business environment, the business’ core drivers and cash needs
- Ensure Treasury strategies are aligned to support business growth while minimizing risk
- Ensure global banking needs are sufficient to support the business
- Develop a strategy, and corresponding policies and procedures, for the company’s global banking structure. Enhance operational efficiency, while minimizing risk and banking fees
- Compile information from around the company to create a routine cash forecasting process, understanding the impact of working capital policies, accounting methods, capital projections, and board authorizations
- Create a strategy and policy for investing cash as appropriate, while ensuring operational flexibility and preservation of capital
- Anticipate cash needs and make recommendations to the Executive Staff and BOD for raising funds through the acquisition of debt, sale of stock, or changes in company policies that impact the amount of working capital required to run the business
- Use various hedging and netting strategies to reduce risk related to changes in asset values, interest rates, and foreign currency holdings
- Manage the credit and collections process
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting degree preferred, MBA or CFA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years related experience, including 5 or more years leading and managing the Treasury function
- CTP preferred
- Strong business sense with the ability to assess business situations, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Ability to lead large scale initiatives and projects with executive management
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with number daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in financial modeling and analytics and an innovative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.