Sales Operations Analyst
The company is in a rapid growth phase and provides a challenging environment where the creativity, resourcefulness and effectiveness of driven individuals are put to the test daily. This position reports to Sr. Manager Sales Intelligence & Data Governance. You can expect a great level of collaboration and appreciation from your peers in the accomplishment of your objectives.
- Work on implementation, communication, and ongoing support of data standards, policies and processes.
- Collaborate with project team/s on the analysis and documentation of the enrichments done on Account data
- Analyze the data and provide recommendations on account hierarchies, enrichment values etc. based on research
- Work with IT and stakeholders in getting tickets and issues related to Data Governance resolved.
- Perform data updates and audit of account information to increase account accuracy
- Assist in data enhancement by updating account hierarchy and processing account merges
- Document end-to-end data flows across systems.
- Record and track key project monitoring and tracking metrics.
- Interest in the concerns and topics related to data governance.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to speak fluently in business language.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to pick up new tools/platforms as well as business processes.
- Organized, proactive individual that can operate independently in solving complex problems with little guidance.
- Experience dealing with multiple teams and have a business centric approach.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Good experience in MS Excel
- Exposure to SFDC a big plus
- Intermediate working knowledge of SOQL or similar platform