Finance Business Manager, Go-To Market Finance
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class finance organization and is looking for a top-notch Finance Business Manager, Go-To-Market Finance to join our FP&A team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who is a self-starter and has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible for all aspects of business partnering and financial management related to the Americas Sales organization.
● Drive accurate and timely forecasts, deliver detailed insight and visibility into spending as well as provide meaningful commentary on actual to forecast or plan variance
● Partner with Go-To-Market (GTM) leaders in developing go-to-market initiatives, conducting financial impact analyses, etc.
● Assist in the annual budgeting/planning process as well as any other long-term business modeling/planning initiatives
● Contribute to the reporting needs of predictive financial models pertaining to: pipeline health, customer analytics, program performance, and bookings projections amongst others
● Build and maintain dashboards and metrics to identify key trends, risks and opportunities
● With thorough data analysis, provide insightful and actionable metrics and recommendations on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
● Ad hoc analysis as needed for key sales metrics including productivity, discounts, and margin trends
● BA/BS in Finance or related discipline and 6+ years related experience - those with advanced degrees or professional designations preferred
● Superior analytical and modeling skills including advanced proficiency in Excel and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
● Experience and expertise in utilization of data, CRM, Planning and ERP systems (SFDC, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tableau, Einstein Analytics)
● Experienced in developing and presenting business results, models, and financial plans to Management; strong verbal and written communication skills
● Proven track record in leading FP&A and Sales Finance activities in a rapid-paced and dynamic business environment