Senior SAP Administrator
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Senior SAP Administrator, the Admin Engineer and run SAP infrastructure (both On-prem & Cloud) to meet performance, security, high availability, scalability, and other requirements. Interact with business analysts and developers to ensure the overall infrastructure design of business applications meets requirements of performance, security and high availability.
- Perform operational duties in a large-scale, complex environment will include the following: patching, environments cloning, database and application upgrades, implementing backup and monitoring procedures
- Analyze performance issues in the application and database tiers of SAP installations
- Assist developers with performance tuning
- Work with third-party vendor products teams (SAP and partners) to resolve any issues
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of experience designing, installation and managing SAP NetWeaver, ERP, GRC, Solution Manager
- Strong working experience with Linux, Windows, MS-SQL, and HANA
- Experience working in S/4 HANA preferred
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise sound judgment and display initiative and innovation on the job
- Experience administering SAP Business Suite in HA and DR environments, Cloud Connector and integration platforms (PI/PO, SDI, etc.), Gateway & Fiori Config, automation for SAP patching
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and ability to analyze and resolve difficult technical issues quickly in a high-pressure environment
- DevOps / Agile knowledge preferred
- Working experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) desired
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.