Internal Audit Manager
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
● Manage a team of in-house and co-sourced resources and optimize their engagement according to budget
● Drive the scoping and risk assessment process through close collaboration with external auditors and business process owners
● Direct the quality and on-time delivery of all SOX relevant workpapers such as narratives, flowcharts and audit testing
● Evaluate audit results and monitor timely remediation of deficiencies
● Provide constant alignment and timely communication to SOX stakeholders at all levels on audit planning, methodology, schedules, requests/follow-ups and deficiency analysis/remediation
● Develop business relationships and proactively interact with process owners and management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements and optimization
● Assist in the evaluation of new processes, policies and systems to determine their impact on the SOX program and design the control landscape based on identified risks
● Perform other tasks and projects as assigned in support of internal audit team and corporate objectives such as planning and execution of operational audit projects
● BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Systems or equivalent
● 4+ years combination of audit experience in Big 4 and/or corporate environment preferred
● CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent certification preferred
● Experience in project management best practices and tools specific to the SOX lifecycle
● Experience in managing a team and mentoring individual contributors
● Strong understanding of internal audit standards
● Strong understanding of SOX requirements, COSO and COBIT frameworks
● Strong understanding of IT General Controls, segregation of duties and automated controls in a business environment
● Strong knowledge of SAP ERP is preferred
● Communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and presentation skills that encourage and facilitate effective interaction
● Detail-oriented and ability to project manage, multi-task and prioritize requirements in a fast-paced environment
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
You have a passion for numbers, and our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact, this is it.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.