APAC Field Sales Execution Business Partner (Strategic Sales Coach) SG/HK/CN
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Field Sales Execution Business Partner works with assigned sales leaders and cross-functional leaders as business partners. This role drives Sales Productivity & Performance in a fast-paced, evolving sales environment. You will contribute to steering program development and execution in the region, guiding cross-functional peers to effectively prioritize strategic sales plays.
All Field Sales Execution Business Partners have recent, relevant sales experience and the ability to conduct and coach through account/deal/opportunity reviews and territory planning. This role is responsible for delivering these services across all sales roles and business units with a customer-centric approach. In this role, you will drive consistency of execution by providing repeatable frameworks for sales planning and supporting District Sales Managers and RVP’s to lead their teams to develop effective short- and long-term action plans in alignment with customer business drivers.
- Understand the cybersecurity market and relevant business drivers
- Exhibit experience with the complex enterprise selling process, methodology, and development
- Ability to lead strategic account planning sessions, opportunity reviews, and territory attack strategy discussions to drive the creation of short and long-term action plans
- Facilitate discussions to apply financial principles and business insight to support teams in building economic purchase models for customers
- Drive intra-team Collaboration and Resourcing
- Exhibit relationship management consulting approach: create and maintain relationships, rapport, and credibility with sales leaders to consult and support their team’s sales productivity goals
- Ensure alignment of resource allocation with key sales plays and performance initiatives
- Leverage data and metrics to corollate program participation to performance outcomes, making course corrections as needed to ensure desired results are achieved
- Advise internal teams (i.e., Sales Enablement and Marketing Teams), acting as a “voice of the field” for development of training and resources
- Drive application of best practices for increased sales productivity
- Work with sales leaders to identify sales managers struggling or at-risk with meeting goals based on performance data, skill set and/or competency to ensure the creation of appropriate gap plans
- Develop and maintain productivity assessments and reporting to review with sales management with a focus on leading indicators of business health
- Recent, relevant field sales experience
- Strategic mindset with strong problem solving, analysis, and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity market and relevant business drivers
- Experience with complex enterprise sales cycles: portfolio or platform offering
- Skilled at enabling sales teams to sell broadly into accounts, understand customer business drivers, access and aggregate disparate budget avenues, gain consensus with diverse stakeholders, quantify the impact of solutions, etc.
- Professional sales and experience in a technology sales environment utilizing a customer-centric sales approach to align with customer business drivers
- Successful facilitation of sales strategy sessions including account planning, territory attack strategy, opportunity level reviews, executive briefings, pre-call plans
- Ability to apply financial principles and insight to support teams building economic models for purchase with customers
- Highly motivated, energetic, collaborative, self-starter who demonstrates leadership, adaptability, flexibility, and integrity
- Executive presence and consultative approach
- Mentoring/Coaching and Leadership Development Experience
- Ability to travel up to 65%
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers to help them understand how our products can secure their environment. This is where our sales operation teams come in. Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations works behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
As part of our sales operations, you support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. You are committed to your team’s success – and enjoy pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.