Level Up Implementation Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
- Partner with Level Up (LMS) administrator to ensure quality & ongoing maintenance of learning solutions
- Partner w/ SMEs and Learning Designers to identify scope and curricula required for a new learning solutions
- Develop training plans that are scalable for global audiences, yet applicable to local audiences
- Partner with Content Development team to ensure timelines are met and all knowledge gaps are addressed
- Ensure all components of blended learning solutions are complete, implemented and managed appropriately across all learning departments (Leadership, LEAP, Level Up, Sales Transformation, etc.)
- QA learning solutions, ensuring learner engagement, content clarity, and learning effectiveness adhere to Level Up standards
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for process, knowledge and communication improvements
- Partner with LevelUp Admin & key stakeholders to ensure learning paths are discoverable, accessible and effective
- Collaborate with SMEs & business leaders to develop effective, relevant content, tools and resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
- Drive continuous learning and capability development to enhance overall excellence across the organization
- Establish strong trusted partnerships with organizational leadership and critical stakeholders, addressing specific implementation needs & responding to requests as required
- Vendor management, including completing statements of work, screening vendor resources, onboarding, managing utilization and budget and proactive review of vendor quality.Qualifications
- 5+ years relevant experience developing , delivering, and/or designing learning solutions, global experience preferred
- Agile and flexible - equally comfortable collaborating closely w/ SMEs and partners as well as executing independently
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles and ability to apply across a wide variety of learning solutions
- Demonstrated ability managing large-scale program implementations and artfully balance competing priorities
- Data driven w/ learning program management experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Exceptional organization, resource management, and prioritization skills required
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement.
We’re one team– driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.