IT Business Systems Analyst (M&A Integrations)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an IT M & A Integration Program Manager to lead cross-functional IT Business Service projects, focusing on Mergers & Acquisitions technical integrations. You will lead projects that are laying the foundation and helping scale our core internal business systems. You will work cross-functionally with business partners to deliver solutions for our internal business needs. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, a proven ability to handle competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Assist in IT M&A related activities collaborating with internal and external teams
- Assist in taking small to large, company-wide, mission-critical programs/projects from conception through final implementation
- Provides communication and interface with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life-cycle
- Develop and maintain project implementation schedule, project financials, and RAID log
- Maintain project information using JIRA and develop needed dashboards to present the status of the projects
- Understand operational issues and opportunities (business processes) and help drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance
- Drive results; own the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals while keeping cross-functional teams accountable
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of program management with enterprise solutions
- Acquisition integration experience a strong plus
- Experience with HR, Sales, Services, Financial Systems (SalesForce, Workday, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Hard working, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus
The Employee Success Team builds and supports technology to create delightful experiences for our employees. It’s crucial that everything we offer and create are easy for people to use and understand. We have a high-performance culture filled with people that refuse to take no for an answer. Our team takes pride in taking technical excellence to a whole new level and are intrinsically motivated to do some of our best work yet.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.