Senior Product Manager (Lead to Cash, M&A)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- As the Lead to Cash Integration Manager for M&A you will drive the pre-merger integration planning and post-merger integration execution to achieve the strategic goals.
- You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, dissemination, and delivery of the roadmap as it applies to the M&A
- Use your deep SaaS business processes and application knowledge to develop business capability map, overall strategy to support M&A
- Work collaboratively with a broad team of business & IT cross functional stake holders to develop a detailed approach for lead to cash integration
- Perform end to end lead to cash process and application evaluations during due diligence for M&A
- Develop integration strategy including potential challenges and risks, using leading practices
- Create integration play book for Lead to Cash processes including data migration
- Drive all aspects of the Lead to Cash integration efforts, working with cross functional teams,
- Develop transition plans and lead the team thru integration with milestones and timelines
- Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology (SFDC, SteelBrick, SAP)
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users including process stake holders
- Experienced in managing Lead to Cash supporting SaaS business models and processes
- About 10 years of cross-functional experience in high technology industry, SaaS companies experience is preferred with at least 5 years of M&A experience,
including active integration involvement
- Proven ability to think strategically about acquisition objectives and map the strategy into due diligence evaluations and a detailed project plan
for integration execution
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical, and troubleshoot
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, no matter how challenging.
- Partner with technology teams, design and quickly implement solutions
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies, detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to coach, influence, and partner with all levels of employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to move quickly, take initiative, multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
The Employee Success Team builds and supports technology to create delightful experiences for our employees. It’s crucial that everything we offer and create are easy for people to use and understand. We have a high-performance culture filled with people that refuse to take no for an answer. Our team takes pride in taking technical excellence to a whole new level and are intrinsically motivated to do some of our best work yet.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.