Facilities and Maintenance Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you will source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes a scope of work definition, negotiations, writing contracts, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms, and reviewing certificates of insurance for compliance. You will develop and manage facilities operations programs and processes for all day to day operations, and lab infrastructure and office build-outs at our Tel Aviv facility.
- Ensure compliance with local laws, and governing regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
- Manage the staffing, development, performance, and outcomes of the assigned team reporting to the position
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes, and projects that aim to reduce short- and long-term operating costs and increase productivity or longevity
- Effectively manage critical incidents – zero targets for controllable incidents caused by vendors, employees, and missed preventive maintenance work
- Space management – Develop and execute office moves
- Provide 24/7 Response for all Building System & Infrastructure Emergencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required with a focus in engineering, architecture, industrial engineering or management
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in corporate office facilities management, construction, and/or project management, including a thorough understanding of the various design and construction delivery/contracting methods
- Ability to build the operations program with growth and change in mind
- Consistent track record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Understanding of standard business and accounting practices
- Previous experience in resolving Building System Problems or Failures by addressing the “Root Cause” issues and oversee repairs and implement improvements and corrections
- Thorough understanding of relevant products and vendors, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, furniture, AV/VC, etc.
- Comfortable enough to constantly adapt to the terrain and circumstances of a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set, manage, and deliver within a reasonable budget, as well as the ability to make decisions and trade-offs based on holistic financial metrics. You are detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, work ethic, dynamic and highly team-oriented
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and handle numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of contractual and related matters
- Excellent language, written and oral, communication skills required
- Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
- Excellent verbal/written communication in English and presentation skills
The Workplace Resources team constantly strives to make the work environment comfortable, effective, productive and appealing. Our team strongly believes that one’s workplace has a direct impact on productivity. As a team, we look after the day to day facilities services (soft & hard). We lead the build-out projects while maintaining a clean/quiet environment for the business to work in.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.