Director, Solution Marketing - Prisma
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Solution Marketing to join our team. You will build a team of solution-oriented product marketers to develop audience-based positioning and messaging that builds awareness, preference, and loyalty across our campaigns. This person will work closely with product marketing, product management, and sales teams to evangelize our message, build reference architectures, and develop solution-focused content to drive pipeline growth and conversion. As part of your responsibilities, you will represent Prisma at industry events, sales and partner meetings.
- Develop reference architectures and solution-oriented content that articulates our value proposition to target buyers and markets and our differentiation in the marketplace
- Lead go-to-market execution for our solutions and influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments
- Represent Palo Alto Networks externally at conferences and in customer meetings in a credible and compelling manner
- Build and maintain a high-performing team of solution-oriented marketers
- 15+ years solution marketing, solutions architect, or systems engineering experience in security, networking, or public cloud is required
- Thought leader and expert in cybersecurity, networking, and/or cloud
- Technical undergraduate and MBA are desirable
- Demonstrated thought leadership in internal and external presentations and prospect engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including creative written content (sales tools) and giving presentations to large audiences at conferences/seminars.
- Proven ability to inspire, lead and coach team
- Excellent project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Willingness to travel 20% to 25% annually
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.